Thank you for requesting our free resources.
These resources have been compiled to help people prevent avoidable memory loss, to stay sharp for life and help prevent conditions like Dementia.
According to the LANCET (2017) nearly 35% of all Dementia cases are avoidable.Lancet, Commissions “Dementia prevention, intervention, and care” (2017)
Here’s a short video of thanks.
TIP: Bookmark this resource page so that you can come back to it as it is updated
Click The Link Below For The Relevant Resource
- 5 Science Backed Actions To Help You Reduce Your Risk For Dementia: The simple actions which can improve your health and reduce your risk for memory decline. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Blog Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Being aware of the early signs of dementia: Today there are over 413,000 Australians living with dementia, and that number is expected to increase to nearly 540,000 by the year 2025. Here’s some indicators about the changes related to dementia Read More Here
- Retired? Heres’s How You Can Improve Your Brain Speed ( It’s Possible)!. CLICK HERE to read more.
- Stress and How It Impacts Your Gut Microbiome: Be it at work, juggling family commitments, pressing deadlines or trying to get life done. There is a large body of evidence supporting how our bodies are not designed to meet the challenges of the modern environment: multitasking, competing deadlines, technology use, abnormal light, noise exposures for example. Click Here to Learn the latest in Lifestyle Medicine and Therapies
- Alzheimer’s Disease vs Dementia: What’s The Difference? Here’s the page with all the details.