Thank you for requesting our free resources.
These resources have been compiled to help people living with Dementia to LIVE LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
Here’s a short video of thanks.
TIP: Bookmark this resource page so that you can come back to it as it is updated
Click The Link Below For The Relevant Resource
- How to Choose The Right Dementia Care Assistive Technology : How To Choose The Right Dementia Care Assistive Technology For Your Situation. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Blog Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Being aware of the early signs of dementia: Today there are over 413,000 Australians living with dementia, and that number is expected to increase to nearly 540,000 by the year 2025. Here’s some indicators about the changes related to dementia Read More Here
- The role of an Occupational Therapist for a person living with Dementia- Explained. CLICK HERE to read more.
- How to improve care of the person living with Dementia: Read the Article HERE
- Alzheimer’s Disease vs Dementia: What’s The Difference? Here’s the page with all the details.