Before A Therapist Sees You Please Complete This Self Assessment
Coronavirus: 5 Point Self Assessment
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 (Coronavirus)- If yes self quarantine for 14 days from the last day of contact with the confirmed case
- Have you been in, or transited through, mainland China or Iran in the past 14 days, returned from South Korea on/after 5 March, or returned from Italy on/after 11 March? – Don’t come to therapy, self quarantine for 14 days
- Are you experiencing fever or respiratory symptoms AND have returned home from overseas? – If yes, Self-quarantine
- Have you been practicing social distancing within the last 4 days? If NO you haven’t, we request that you do for a minimum for 4 days prior to attending or having an OT attend you at your home.
- Have you been in casual contact with a confirmed case of COVID -19?Casual contact is defined as: spending less than 15 minutes face-to-face in any setting with a person who is a confirmed case AND they had symptoms at the time OR sharing a closed space for less than two hours with a person who is a confirmed case AND they had symptoms at the time. If yes, please don’t come to therapy or have a therapist visit, complete social distancing for 4 days and monitor yourself for 14 days.
You might also find helpful
What is Social Distancing: What does social distancing mean for your next Occupational Therapy visit at home or on the clinic? Here’s what you need to know.
Have any questions? Please get in touch, here.
Published at 17.03.2020